"KELP & WIRE" JACKET LINER
Upcycled Vintage Military Jacket Liner /// Slightly oversized / boxy fit.
This garment has been baptized (salt washed) in the waters of Newport Beach, California to rinse and rid it of its previous duties as a US Military garment.
- Genuine US Military-Issued jacket liner
- Screenprint hits with overlapping embroidery.
- US Military surplus parracord cut directly from parachute for cinching.
- Antiqued bronze metal cord locks.
- Marine grade electrical heat shrink trim tubing.
- Salt washed
- Shell: 100% Nylon
PLEASE NOTE: All Jacket liners vary in shades of green, determined by size. Please understand that this garment is a genuine, vintage military jacket liner, and may have small imperfections. To achieve a personalized fit and garment character: EVERYDAY USE IS RECOMMENDED.
These pieces are limited to 13 ( 2 are samples ) total in the world, and will never be re-created/restocked.
This product is non-refundable and all sales are final as it is an exclusive collector’s piece.